How we work with you
Discussion of our design is important to be sure it takes full account of your process.
We are more than happy to develop the design through as many iterations (all fully illustrated) as it takes for everyone involved to be completely happy.
After that our goal is to disrupt your operations as little as possible, while working safely and finishing as quickly as possible.
And we won't leave you unsupported once we're done either.
The key stages in our process are:
1. Initial Survey. Designed to collect the information required to move to the next stage, and to make sensible and useful recommendations, the initial survey takes between 30 minutes and an hour, and allows us to understand your needs.
2. Design and Proposal. Following the survey we will prepare a design and fixed price costing.
3. Design Development. Discussion of our design is important to be sure it takes full account of your process, and we are more than happy to develop the design through as many iterations as necessary, all fully illustrated.
4. Installation. Once we are instructed to proceed, a detailed survey will be undertaken to prepare for manufacture, and the work will then be programmed to accommodate the most important factor; avoiding disruption to your business. Installation is carried out by manufacturer-trained teams who are used to working alongside busy businesses, and who are fully supported by experienced and pro-active contract managers with full documentation.
5. Commissioning. Commissioning includes a demonstration of the working system to your staff, and correct setup of the airflow.
6. Document Issue. You will be issued with a full document pack, which includes operating and maintenance instructions, fault codes, emergency contact numbers and wiring diagrams. We offer a 1 year parts and labour warranty, which can be extended, as well as service contracts.
For a free, no obligation survey or discussion, please call us on 0845 463 2278, or fill out our contact us form.
"Worth every penny for the relief it has brought to an unbearably hot working environment." "Procool have been great to work with"Basingstoke Head Teacher
"Thank you to you and your team for such a smooth installation"Karen Taylor (Environmental Development Manager)
"Before calling Procool we consistently had problems meeting the MHRA temperature regulations using our air conditioning system."Pharmaceutical Distributor
"We are very happy with the units provided, which are very effective"Chris Timney
"Very pleased with the company"John Laird
Gates Power Transmissions
"Excellent! During the installation, they helped us keep our production schedules and helped us source the right heating system for our needs. The whole process was run very efficiently."Tessa Still
"We are very happy with the service provided."Geoff Payton