Procool was set up with a very clear mission, and we measure our success against it daily:
- Without exception, to protect the environment and our clients' profitability by providing the most energy efficient solution to every cooling, heating or ventilation project we find ourselves involved with, without compromising on effectiveness.
- To provide only the highest quality installations and plant, in order to maximise the lifetime benefits of the systems we design, and further benefit the environment through reduced wastage.
- To minimise the disruption we cause to our clients' business operations, even if that means inconveniencing ourselves.
- To fully support the systems we design and instal, throughout their life.
- To remain independent of any outside influence that could conflict with our goals, whether that be a manufacturer, technology or association.
"Worth every penny for the relief it has brought to an unbearably hot working environment." "Procool have been great to work with"Basingstoke Head Teacher
"Thank you to you and your team for such a smooth installation"Karen Taylor (Environmental Development Manager)
"Before calling Procool we consistently had problems meeting the MHRA temperature regulations using our air conditioning system."Pharmaceutical Distributor
"We are very happy with the units provided, which are very effective"Chris Timney
"Very pleased with the company"John Laird
Gates Power Transmissions
"Excellent! During the installation, they helped us keep our production schedules and helped us source the right heating system for our needs. The whole process was run very efficiently."Tessa Still
"We are very happy with the service provided."Geoff Payton